The Tapepro Drywall Tools Nail Spotters are built for speed and comfort. Advanced design features include wheels located inside the blade width. The industry leading Tapepro Nail Spotters are designed to fill nail and screw indentations, allowing quick application over multiple nail lines.
The Nail Spotters feature the Tapepro distinctive peened method of construction for superior rigidity. The pressure plate is mounted on an axle which runs on nylon bearings, providing the smoothest and most accurate operation.
- Superior peened construction
- Axle mounted pressure plate for the smoothest operation
- Adjustable interlock handle position
- Larger 1-1/8″ tube for reduced fatigue and ultimate comfort
- Wheels on a fixed axle for smooth gliding
- Kick plate for quick positioning on walls
- Easy opening door for quick cleaning
Booster Auto Boxes
Tapepro Booster Auto Boxes feature a spring loaded pressure plate (lid) that helps force joint compound out of the box. This reduces the effort required and is particularly handy for out of position or difficult to reach areas.
The springs are positioned so that they operate to close the pressure plate. For control, the pressure plate is held in position by a ratchet mechanism which is released when the box is positioned on a flat surface such as a wall or ceiling. The release pawl rotates about the wheel axle, and features a wheel that runs on the underside of the box.
When the box is positioned on the wall, pressure is applied to the wheel which rotates the pawl out of engagement with the arc. This allows the springs to apply pressure to the compound to reduce the pressure required from the operator.When the box is removed from the wall, the pawl re-engages and prevents the operation of the springs, stopping the flow of joint compound.
- Reverse springs – easier to push
- Durable components
- Easy to operate
- Reduced fatigue
The RP-200 Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat box, to reduce the finished width to 140mm.
This is great for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish, feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
It works well in the following system:
Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
Flatten tape with a joint knife (same speed as Mud Box)
Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate (same speed as Mud Box)
When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
Depending on compound consistency, try a blade tension setting of 4 or 5.
- LASER cut from durable stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy fitment to 200mm Tapepro Flat Boxes
- Not permanent – easily removed
Slayer Corner Kit
Tapepro has teamed up with Wallboard Tools to bring you a new kit with everything you need to tape and finish 90 deg internal joints: the Slayer Corner Kit.
What it does:
The BEST Automatic Taper on the market!
Featuring a superior design, the Tapepro Automatic Taper simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints on walls and ceilings.
- Rugged design built to last
- Unique quick release head for ease of cleaning
- Easily removed cover plate for easy access to internal parts
- Easy to use control tube with extra wide rollers to reduce wear
- Simplified design with less moving parts
- Easily adjustable backup roller tension
- Stainless steel drive chain
- Larger filler valve delivers faster loading
- Improved feed mechanism allows incremental feeding of tape without causing rips
- Pull ring on control tube for extended reach
- Swivel tape keeper stays attached to make changing tapes quicker
P Series Corner Finisher
The Tapepro P series corner finisher features a low friction high strength industrial plastic body. This requires fewer parts, reducing cost.
The stainless steel frames have been laser cut and machined for accuracy and feature super wear resistant cemented carbide blades and skids.
When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box or Compound Tube, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster